Monday, October 27, 2008
Disturbia - Rihanna
The same dude who helped Polow Da Don produce "Forever" for Chris Brown, turns in another nice instrumental for Rihanna. Slight deduction for naming it after that Shia LeBeef movie.
Beat:****
Lyrics:***.5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(12)
▼
October
(12)
Swing - Savage
T-Shirt - Shontelle
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
Right Now (Na na na) - Akon
Disturbia - Rihanna
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
Got Money - Lil Wayne ft. T-Pain
Don't Think I Don't Think About it - Darius Rucker
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
What Dem Girls Like - Ludacris Ft. Chris Brown
Swagger Like Us - T.I. and Jay Z
I'm So Paid - Akon ft. Lil Wayne
About Me
Bugie
I'm going to take over the world Pinky and the Brain style. They call me Dr. Funkenstein
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment