Monday, October 27, 2008
I'm So Paid - Akon ft. Lil Wayne
The hook king Akon puts in another good performance on this. The beat is pretty knocking, smooth melody with some nice drums.
Beat - ***.5
Lyrics - ***
Note to Lil Wayne: You don't have to do that autotune thing on every single song you put out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(12)
▼
October
(12)
Swing - Savage
T-Shirt - Shontelle
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
Right Now (Na na na) - Akon
Disturbia - Rihanna
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
Got Money - Lil Wayne ft. T-Pain
Don't Think I Don't Think About it - Darius Rucker
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
What Dem Girls Like - Ludacris Ft. Chris Brown
Swagger Like Us - T.I. and Jay Z
I'm So Paid - Akon ft. Lil Wayne
About Me
Bugie
I'm going to take over the world Pinky and the Brain style. They call me Dr. Funkenstein
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment